Chief Executive Officer, EisnerAmper LLP
With over 35 years of experience in the field of public accounting, Charly has held top leadership positions throughout his entire career.
- Active member at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Selected for the National Association of Corporate Directors’ “NACD Directorship 100,” a grouping of the most influential people in corporate governance and the boardroom.
- Charly was previously named Accountant of the Year by the Association for Corporate Growth.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Legal Aid Society of New York City: Board of Directors; Audit Committee Chair
- The Partnership for New York, Inc.: Board of Directors.
Chief Information Officer | Silverstein Properties, Inc.
Sandy has been active in the real estate industry for over 30 years with a focus on the institutional advisory, property management, and brokerage markets.
- Prior to Silverstein he served as Executive Director and Head of US Operations at Calvis, Inc. and CTO at Newmark Knight Frank – along with other key roles through out his bright career.
- Sandy has actively served as a Chairperson at NCRIEF and a been a voting member of the Real Estate Industry Standards Council.
- He has also served as a member of the Senior IT Advisory Council of the National Association Of Real Estate Investment Managers (NAREIM) and was founding member on the Board of Directors for OSCRE. Sandy has also served on the Realcomm CIO Advisory council in 2006 and 2007.
- Along with his many other professional accomplishments, he is a well-rounded and dedicated individual who shares his wisdom with the community and is always lifting others up around him.
President & COO, US Office Division, Brookfield
Mr. Schulman has been with Brookfield and its subsidiaries for 16 years and has over 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Prior to joining Brookfield, Mr. Schulman was an Asset Manager at the JBG Companies in Washington, DC.
- He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York, the Urban Land Institute and CoreNet Global.
- Paul was named by Commercial Property News as a ‘Star to Watch’ in 2006
- Also highlighted as ‘Executive of the Year’ in 2014 by the University of Maryland Alumni Association.
- He has more than 15 years of experience in the commercial real estate market.
- Holds a bachelor’s in business marketing from the University of Maryland and a master’s of business administration from The American University.
DIRECTOR AT KBS
Ms. Cambon is a leader and visionary in Commercial Real Estate. She has particular knowledge and experience in institutional real estate investing and key aspects of real estate operations, strategic planning, finance and REIT management.
- Board member KBS REIT’s I, II and III
- Current Ambassador at NCREIF
- Previous COO, Colony Capital
- Board member at BioMed Realty Trust
- Served as President and was a founder of Institutional Property Consultants, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Education from the University of Delaware . Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in real estate and finance from Southern Methodist University
CLIENT EXECUTIVE AT AON RISK SOLUTIONS
Derick has over 8 years of property & casualty insurance experience with a focus in the areas of: Property, Environmental, Liability, along with special interest in Cyber and Professional Liability.
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- The Energy School (Aegis, EIM, NEIL,OCIL) 2016 Graduate
- American Corporate Partners (mentoring for military veterans)
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot Museum Foundation, Board Member(past)
- Decorated Marine Corps Veteran: Navy/Marine Achievement, Armed Forces Expeditionary Service, National Defense, Southwest Asia Service, Good Conduct and United Nation Service medals.
NATIONAL DIRECTOR RETAIL SERVICESCOLLIERS INTERNATIONAL
Anjee has developed strong relationships and strategic leadership to over 450 + retail professional nationally across 87 markets for Investment Sales, Landlord Agency, Tenant Rep, Retail Asset & Property Management.
- In 2016, Anjee was selected as one of Real Estate Forum’s Top Women in Retail Real Estate,
- Retail and Technology, Anjee was asked to be on the Board of an upcoming commercial real estate technology platform, The AMP Technologies, in 2015.
- In 2012, she was awarded Top 50 Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate by The Forum.
- ULI | ICSC | Hightower invited guest speaker to discuss current retail trends.
- Featured in various retail articles, such as, WWD, Globe Street, RE Forum, CPE, Bisnow, and many others.
MANAGING PARTNER, PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR REALCOMM
For the past 13 years, Howard has been designing programs focused on process automation and technology integration for commercial and CRE.
- Reputation for building education and networking programs for technology strategists that elevate the industry to the next level.
- One of the most connected and respected individuals in Commercial Real Estate.
- Known amongst the top leaders in the world for creating Innovation Showcases of the latest technologies.
- Passion for developing strategic relationships with key technology stakeholders in industry
CO-FOUNDER & CEO OF SEA POINTE PARTNERS, INC.
Craig is a real estate innovator/entrepreneur who loves the challenges of conceptualizing and building new ventures.
- Built and sold Mar West Real Estate Services to First Services Corporation (Owner of Collier)
- Active board member for the SDSU Corky Mc Millin Center for Real Estate
- CBA Monty award winner 2012
- Professor/Lecturer at San Diego State University
- Former managing Director of National Accounts CBRE
Executive Director at Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate at the University of San Diego
Mr. Karras has over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, including 19 years with Burnham Real Estate Services where he served as President and CEO.
- Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield of San Diego, Inc.
- Mr. Karras has been an active member of the Burnham-Moores Center’s policy advisory board executive committee since 2003.
- Karras previously was the long-time CEO of locally based Burnham Real Estate Services before its acquisition by Cushman & Wakefield in 2008.
- He is also past chair of the San Diego Regional Economic Development Corp. and continues to serve on the organization’s board of directors.
Managing Director at Carada Inc.
Cara Patel is a seasoned executive with over 30 years of experience in structured finance, trading and securitization, mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate investments and global divestures.
- Cara has held management roles at Cenlar Mortgage, GE Capital, GMAC Mortgage.
- founding member of the GMAC Commercial Mortgage group.
- Cara holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration - Management from Penn State University, University Park Pennsylvania.
VP NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER FIRST AMERICAN TITLE
Jim is a valued resource for all of his clients.
His consultative approach and extensive title background allow him to manage transactions nationwide.
- Vice President of National Accounts First American’s National Commercial Services Division
- NAIOP Member and supporter for many years.
- International council of shopping centers member (ICSC).